The Hotel Murano in downtown Tacoma, Washington
The Hotel Murano is a small, warm, and friendly hotel right in the middle of the arts center of a wonderfully revitalized downtown Tacoma. The retreat will be held in the hotel and the adjoining conference center.
You can check out more information about the Hotel Murano at http://hotelmuranotacoma.com.
A link will be made available to reserve rooms at the Hotel Murano on the day registration for the retreat opens. Block room rates will be available. But rooms book quickly, so once registration opens, reserve your room.
The Hotel Murano is full for Red Alder Attendees. You can be put on a waitlist, see instructions below.
Here are other hotels in the area, and their contact information...
- Holiday Inn Express – 4 blocks from the Murano: 253-272-2434
- Marriott Courtyard – 3 blocks from the Murano: 253-591-9100
- Best Western Tacoma Dome – light rail connection to the Murano: 253-272-7737
- Silver Cloud – Shuttle bus to the Murano: 253-272-1300
- Candlewood Inn and Suites – 10 minutes drive to the Murano: 253-584-0868
- La Quinta Inn and Suites: 253-383-0146
- Hampton Inn: 253-539-2288
- Clarion Inn: 253-475-5900
Hotel Murano Rates:
Special rates have been negotiated for single and double occupancy. There is a $10 charge for each additional person over double. Free internet access is included in the room rate.
- Double Deluxe (2 double beds): $149 plus tax
- King Deluxe (1 king bed): $149 plus tax
- Double Patron (Secure floor, 2 double beds, continental breakfast): $179 plus tax
- King Patron (Secure floor, 1 king bed, continental breakfast): $179 plus tax
- King Junior Suite (large room, 1 king bed, sitting area): $189 plus tax
- King Superior Suite (2 rooms, 1 king bed, 1 sofa sleeper, 2 baths): $269 plus tax applies for Double, Triple and Quad rate.
Wait list and help requests will be taken by email only. Email Nichole Broughton at the email address below and include the phone number where you can be reached in the email. Put “Red Alder” in the email subject line with the type of request – examples: “Red Alder – Wait list”, “Red Alder – Update Reservation”.
The Hotel Murano is at 1320 Broadway Plaza near the Convention Center in Downtown Tacoma, Washington. It is just minutes away from Interstate 5 exit 133 to Highway 705 following signs to “City Center”.
Parking is available at the hotel for a daily fee. Check with the hotel for current daily rates. There are other free and pay-for-parking sites in the vicinity of the hotel.
From Portland and other points south, the train stops at the Tacoma Amtrak Station. but a cab ride is required to get from the station to the hotel.
From Seattle take the Sounder Commuter Train to the Tacoma Dome station. You can then take the free Tacoma Light Rail Trolley to within a block of the hotel where you must walk the last block uphill to the hotel from the light rail stop.