Opens: 11/9/2019 10:00am Pacific Time
- Registration: $12*
- 3 hr classes: $95
- 6 hr classes: $190
- 2-day classes: $380
- Banquet $60
Class material fees are listed on the class descriptions. Material fees will be collected by the instructors at the time of class.
NOTE: Material fees are not part of the Class Fees
*A word about the registration fee:
You will be able to make changes to your own registration through the registration software.
The $12 registration fee is non-refundable.
A full refund of class fees will be given for cancellations before January 15, 2020.
Half of the class fees will be returned if cancelled after January 15, 2020 but before February 1, 2020.
No refunds will be given after February 1, 2020.
Tips for Registering:
- Choose most desired classes first, don't wait to reach Sunday if the Sunday class is what you want most.
- Registering on a computer is faster than registering on a mobile device.
- iPads and iPhones may lockup on the warning that you've chosen overlapping time slots.
- You must select at least one open class if you intend to use the waitlists.
The Hotel Murano is FULL. See waitlist information below. For other hotel options, click on Location on the menu above.
Special rates have been negotiated for single and double occupancy. There is a $10 charge for each additional person over double. Free internet access is included in the room rate.
- Double Deluxe (2 double beds): $149 plus tax
- King Deluxe (1 king bed): $149 plus tax
- Double Patron (Secure floor, 2 double beds, continental breakfast): $179 plus tax
- King Patron (Secure floor, 1 king bed, continental breakfast): $179 plus tax
- King Junior Suite (large room, 1 king bed, sitting area): $189 plus tax
- King Superior Suite (2 rooms, 1 king bed, 1 sofa sleeper, 2 baths): $269 plus tax applies for Double, Triple and Quad rate.
Wait list and help requests for the hotel will be taken by email only. Email Nichole Broughton at the email address below and include the phone number where you can be reached in the email. Put “Red Alder” in the email subject line with the type of request – examples: “Red Alder – Wait list”, “Red Alder – Update Reservation”.